Friday, November 27, 2009

Daily Cooking - Infused Mushroom Meatloaf 11/27/09

The daily cooking Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome had for me today was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. This is a pretty easy one. All I had to do was pick some Infused Mushrooms and cook them up with some Chilled Meat.

I headed down into the sewers to pick some Infused Mushrooms, I needed 4. I don't even want to know what they are infused with growing in a sewer and all. I got them pretty quick, I didn't see anyone else doing it while I was down there. Once I had my mushrooms in hand I headed over to the bank to grab some Chilled Meat, I needed 2 pieces of that. I cooked the Chilled Meat and Infused Mushrooms into a meatloaf and headed over to see Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag for the meatloaf. Today my Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment