Monday, December 21, 2009

Breianna 12/20/09

I played Brieanna for a while tonight, I was working on her Herbalism. She has Skinning and Herbalism for professions. Her skinning is at 277 which is right on track for where she's questing but her Herbalism was at 1.

I started picking herbs in Dun Morogh where I was getting Silverleaf, Peacebloom and Earthroot. I had to go see the Herbalism Trainer at level 75 to train to 150. As I leveled up I moved into Loc Modan where I was getting Silverleaf, Peacebloom, Earthroot, Mageroyal, Briarthorn, which seems to come with Swiftthistle, and Bruiseweed. I got everything I could in Loc Modan and moved into the Wetlands. In the Wetlands I could pick Briarthorn, Swiftthistle and Bruiseweed but I couldn't pick the Liferoot and Wild Steelbloom there. I am at 107 now in Herbalism and need to get to 150 before I can pick those.

I looked on Thottbot and saw that I can pick Bruiseweed and Briarthorn in Duskwood so I headed there before I logged off.

When my bags got full I hit the auction house and put all the herbs I collected on there. I should make about 10 gold from them. I can't use them, Brieanna is a gatherer, she will sell all the leather and herbs she gets, she's a money maker.


0 comments:

Post a Comment