Monday, December 21, 2009

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 12/20/09

At least the daily fishing was different today when I picked it up from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran. Today she had Blood Is Thicker for me.

This one had me taking the flight path to Unu'pe. Once there I flew inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to kill. Killing that covered me in blood so I flew back to shore and jumped in to wash the blood off me and make a blood pool. I fished the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy.

I hearthed back to Dalaran and turned those in to Marcia. For that she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures with 7g47s45c, a Glow Worm, 4 Deviate Fish and a Sealed Vial of Poison. I love getting a Sealed Vial of Poison.

Sealed Vial of Poison starts a quest. I took the quest, which is to deliver the poison to Alchemist Cinesra in The Black Market. I did that and got 13g23s for a minutes effort, not a bad deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment