Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Daily Cooking - Infused Mushroom Meatloaf 12/21/09

Today I had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for my daily cooking.

This had me heading down into the sewers again to pick Infused Mushrooms. These spawn in random locations throughout the Underbelly. I got the 4 I needed pretty quick but not as fast as usual, I saw a few people doing it at the same time. When I had my 4 I headed up to the bank to grab a couple pieces of Chilled Meat to cook them up with. I built a fire outside the bank and cooked my meatloaf.

With meatloaf in hand I went to see Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore, and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad return on this one today, and I really need the spices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment