Sunday, December 27, 2009

Daily Cooking - Convention at the Legerdemain 12/27/09

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Convention at the Legerdemain for me. This is an easy one but eats up mats. I only have 3 pieces of Chilled Meat left now, I will have to go hunting tomorrow.

This one had me heading over to the bank for 4 pieces of Chilled Meat to make 4 Northern Stew. I grabbed that and cooked it up right outside the bank at a fire I built. With my stew in hand I headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran, for a Jug of Wine. I found it outside today by the woman with the table set up.

I took that over to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain, and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. I guess I have to look at the extra award as 10 Northern Spices so that makes it a pretty good haul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment