Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sewer Stew - Daily Cooking 12/26/09

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for my daily cooking she had Sewer Stew for me.

This had me taking the Violet Gate down to Crystalsong Forest then flying across the river to the ruins to pick some Crystalsong Carrots. There was no one there and I got the 4 I needed quick. I took the gate back up to Dalaran and headed over to the bank for 4 pieces of Chilled Meat to cook them up with, then I started a fire outside the bank and cooked my stew.

I took that down to Ajay Green, at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly, and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and 3 Old Spices in it. An ok haul today. I have 112 Dalaran Cooking Awards now and I will need to spend some on more Northern Spices soon. You get 10 spices for each award.

0 comments:

Post a Comment