Sunday, December 27, 2009

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 12/26/09

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Blood Is Thicker for my daily. This is an easy one if a little time consuming for the travel and all.

I took the flight path out of Dalaran heading to Un'upe. I did a few battlegrounds on the way but eventually got there. Once I landed I headed inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to kill. If you head straight inland that is the first thing you will find that will cover you in blood. They are not very far inland, just at the snow line. I killed one and got covered in blood, then flew back to shore and jumped in. That washed the blood off me and created a blood pool for me to fish in. I fished that until I caught the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy this one calls for.

I flew back to Dalaran and handed those in to Marcia for my Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g42s72c, 4 Pygmy Oil and a Sealed Vial of Poison. I love getting a Sealed Vial of Poison in my bag of fishing treasures, it starts a quest to deliver it to Alchemist Cinesra in The Black Market. That takes you less than a minute from Marcia and pays 13g23s, you can't beat that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment