Friday, December 25, 2009

Monsterbelly Appetite - Daily Fishing 12/25/09

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Monsterbelly Appetite for me. This is an easy one if a little time consuming.

This had me taking the flight path to Un'upe. Once there I found a school of Borean Man O' War right on the shore so I fished that out, alway looking for those to make Black Jelly. Then I flew out to sea in a southeasterly direction until I came to the icebergs out there. I flew around until I found a school of Deep Sea Monsterbelly and fished in that until I caught a Bloated Monsterbelly. That contains the Severed Arm this quest calls for. I opened it up and got the Severed Arm out then hearthed back to Dalaran to go see Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange. She is going to attempt to reattach the arm to the fisherman who lost it. Good luck there...

She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures which today had 8g6s26c, a Glow Worm and a Diamond-tipped Cane. really not worth flying all the way out to Un'upe for but you never know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment