Saturday, January 16, 2010

Convention at the Legerdemain - Daily Cooking 1/16/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Convention at the Legerdemain for Wranngar and Gomorra. This one has been coming up in the rotation way too often in my opinion. It burns through my mats.

This had me running over to the bank to get 4, yes 4, pieces of Chilled Meat to make the 4 Northern Stew this calls for. Then I was off to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran, to get a Jug of Wine, which I found upstairs today.

Once I had those in hand I went to see Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain, and exchange them for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag. The Legerdemain is right across the road from One More Glass so this only takes a second.

Today Wranngar's Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for Wrann.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul for Gom either, but not as good as Wrann.

0 comments:

Post a Comment