Saturday, January 16, 2010

Knights of the Ebon Blade and Sons of Hodir Daily's 1/16/10

Today I did all the Daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade and The Sons of Hodir on both Wranngar and Gomorra. I was really low on gold in the bank, less than 100, so I had to start doing daily's again. I probably could have come up with a couple hundred in a pinch if I hit up all my toons and the guild bank, but that still isn't really enough to buy anything. That is the cost of PvPing all the time and not doing daily's.

I did the Knights of the Ebon Blade first. There are 6 I do for them, they take me about 2 minutes each character. The ones I do for them are Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire!, Shoot 'Em Up, From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering. I don't hand in Intelligence Gathering every day, the documents you need to get have a really poor drop rate so I hang onto them when I get them and turn them in when I have 5, usually once a week. You can waste a lot of time every day looking for them. These pay 13g23s each so it adds up. I did turn in Intelligence Gathering on Wranngar today so that was an extra 13g23s.

After that I was off to Storm Peaks to do the daily's for The Sons of Hodir. There are 5 I do for them and these also take me about 20 minutes per character. The ones I do for them are Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. These pay 13g23s each so that adds up too. These are really easy quests you can do once you have your reputation up with The Sons of Hodir.

I usually get 30-40 gold a day in garbage drops per character which is nice. I loot everything I kill and skin everything I can. The gold I make from the leather adds up too.

I also have another one I do on Wranngar in the Storm Peaks, Overstock. I pick this one up in K3. This is a really simple daily that only takes a few minutes and pays 12g96s. All you have to do is lay out mines and kill some mobs that run through a certain area. There is no contact so there are no repairs, this one is pure profit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment