Saturday, January 16, 2010

Daily Fishing - Monsterbelly Appetite 1/16/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Monsterbelly Appetite for Wranngar and Gomorra's daily cooking quest. This one is easy but has a little travel time involved. The reason I keep mentioning travel time is it is time wasted in my opinion, you can't do anything while you are flying.

This one had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to Un'upe. Once there I flew out to the icebergs you can see to the southeast. I flew around looking for a school of Monsterbelly and found one pretty quick on Gomorra but it took 4 or 5 minutes for one to spawn when I went back later to do it on Wranngar. I fished the school until I caught a Bloated Monsterbelly, this usually only takes a few casts at most. I opened it up and retrieved the Severed Arm I was looking for.

I hearthed back to Dalaran and went to see Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange. This is the only daily fishing quest that does not get handed back in to Marcia. I exchanged the Severed Arm, which she is going to attempt to reunite with the fisherman who lost it, for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g43s64c, 5 Pygmy Oil and 2 Crafted Stars in it. Not what I was hoping to get.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 8g7s78c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking, 2 Worthless Pieces of Red Glass and a Waterlogged Recipe.

I love getting a Waterlogged Recipe, it starts a quest. The quest is to bring it to Christi Stockton, the wine vendor at One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran. She gives you 13g23s and 5 Dalaran Cooking Awards for it. Needless to say, Gomorra made out a lot better than Wranngar did today on this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment