Saturday, January 2, 2010

Daily Cooking - Convention at the Legerdemain 1/1/10

Wranngar ended up with Convention at the Legerdemain today for his daily cooking when he went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome. An easy one but it takes a lot of mats.

I ran over to the bank and grabbed 4 Chilled Meat to make the 4 Northern Stew this one calls for. I cooked it up at a fire someone had outside the bank then headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop, to grab a jug of wine. I found it behind the counter today.

I took the wine and stew over to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain and exchanged them for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices in it. A pretty good haul today. There is really nothing except the spices that I can use from this daily until they add something else, I got everything else it has to offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment