Saturday, January 2, 2010

Daily Fishing - The Ghostfish 1/2/10

Today Wranngar got The Ghostfish for his daily fishing quest from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran. This one takes some travel time.

I took the flight path out of Dalaran heading for River's Heart in Sholazar Basin. When I landed there I flew up top a little northwest of the flight path to my spot. I got my Phantom Ghostfish on the 7th cast today, so there wasn't a lot of time wasted fishing, just flying. Because I had recently used my hearthstone I had to fly back to Dalaran.

Once back in Dalaran I headed over to tell Marcia what I had found out, and she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g26s26c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, a Whale Statue that I sold to a vendor for 11 gold, and 4 Deviate Fish. Not a bad haul today with the statue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment