Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Daily Fishing - The Ghostfish 1/26/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had The Ghostfish for Wranngar and Gomorra again.

This had me heading to my spot in Sholazar Basin to catch the elusive Phantom Ghostfish. I got it on my 5th cast on Gomorra but it took me 19 casts to get one on Wranngar. Once I caught it I ate it right away as it is on a timer and disappears after 60 seconds. Eating it produced the effect 'invisibility' which lasts for 15 seconds. After, I headed back to see Marcia and let her know what I found out. She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g97s83c, a Glow Worm, a Worthless Piece of Green Glass and 4 Deviate Fish in it. Definitely not worth the time it took to fly out there for the second day in a row.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g74s79c, a Glow Worm, a Velociraptor Skull and 4 Deviate Fish in it. Not worth the time wasted for him either. If it is the same thing tomorrow I will skip it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment