Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 1/26/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for Wranngar and Gomorra again.

I headed down into the sewers and picked my 4 Infused Mushrooms, then I headed over to the bank and grabbed 2 pieces of Chilled Meat to cook them with to make my meatloaf. I cooked it up at a fire someone had going then headed over to exchange them with Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore, for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Wranngar's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices, 5 Baby Spice and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it while Gomorra's had 3 Northern Spices and 3 Baby Spice in it. They both made out pretty well today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment