Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brieanna Level 59 - Outlands 1/26/10

I got Brieanna to level 58 tonight while questing in Silithus. That was all I needed, I dropped all the quests I had and headed for the Dark Portal, the entrance to Outlands.

You level pretty fast in Outlands once you hit Hellfire Peninsula, you have no choice. The main reason for that is you are under non-stop attack form everything there from almost the second you arrive. I did a few quests and leveled to 59. I will need to head back to Azeroth and get my Herbalism up to level 300 so I can pick herbs in Outlands, the lowest level herb there is 300. I think I have around 14 points to go.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, just discovered your blog and would like to show you another blog on making gold in world of warcraft.

http://justmytwocopper.blogspot.com

I found that site to be pretty informative, give it a shot!

Post a Comment