Monday, January 25, 2010

Brieanna - Level 57 and Grand Master Skinning 1/25/10

Brieanna got her Grand Master Skinning training today when she reached 375 skinning. That means, before ever questing in Outlands, she will be able to skin anything in Outlands. I am sure she will be able to skin everything in Northrend long before she gets there. I had to take the boat from Stormwind to Northrend to get my training, it cost me 35 gold.

I also got her Herbalism up to 238 tonight. I ran all over the place and had to train at 225 to go to 300. I am at the point where I can pick a lot of the Herbs in the area's where I am questing again, but I want to get it up to 250-275 so I don't run into the problem of not being able to pick something. I am going to have to really keep on top of it this time because I hate having to go back and level up a profession. The only plus side to it I can see is the mobs don't even see me when I am there as long as I don't bump into them.

I also got her to level 57 tonight. I did that before I worked on her Herbalism and after I got my Grand Master Skinning training. I was in Western Plaguelands when she leveled. One more level until I am in Outlands, 3 more levels before she is fighting in Alterac Valley. Before she leveled I was questing in Winterspring. I had one quest there where I was killing level 59 and 60 elites. It was close but I did it, they were 3 and 4 levels above me at the time and elite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment