Monday, January 25, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 1/25/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for Wranngar and Gomorra's daily cooking quest.

This had me heading down into the Underbelly, the sewers below Dalaran, to pick Infused Mushrooms. This recipe calls for 4 and I got them pretty quick today. Once I had those I was off to the bank to grab some Chilled Meat for the other part of the recipe. I cooked my meatloafs at a fire someone had going inside the bank then headed over to see Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore. I exchanged the meatloafs for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Wranngar's Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for Wrann today.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices in it. Not as good a haul as Wrann but not bad either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment