Monday, January 25, 2010

Daily Fishing - The Ghostfish 1/25/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had The Ghostfish for Wranngar and Gomorra's daily fishing quest. This one is really easy but I hate the travel time involved.

This had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to the flight point at River's Heart in Sholazar Basin. From there I flew up to my spot up top and a little northwest of the flight point. I got my Phantom Ghostfish on Wranngar on his 10th cast and Gomorra got his on his 8th cast. I usually have pretty good luck there, getting my Ghostfish in 10 casts or less.

I hearthed back to Dalaran and told Marcia I figured out the secret. She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g80s13c, 5 Pygmy Oil, 4 Deviate Fish and a Whale Statue, that I sold to a vendor for 11 gold, in it. Not a great day of fishing for Wrann but the statue made up for it a little.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g60s70c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking and a Diamond-tipped Cane. Gom got screwed on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment