Monday, January 25, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 1/24/10

Today when I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she had Blood Is Thicker for the daily fishing quest. I did it on both Wranngar and Gomorra. This is an easy one, the only thing I don't like about it is the travel time although I took advantage of that to get my daily battleground out of the way.

This one had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to to the flight point in Un'upe, in the Borean Tundra. Once there I flew inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to kill. Killing that gets me covered in blood which is part of the quest. Covered in blood I flew back to the shore and jumped in, creating a blood pool. I fished the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy. You catch them 2 and 3 at a time so it doesn't take long.

Once I had my 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy I hearthed back to Dalaran and went to see Marcia. I traded her the Bloodtooth Frenzy for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g54s28c, 4 Pygmy Oil and 2 Solid Gold Coins. Wrann has had better days of fishing.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g79s75c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, 2 Worthless Pieces of Red Glass and a Waterlogged Recipe. I love getting a Waterlogged Recipe, it starts a quest to take the recipe to Christi Stockton, the wine vendor at One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran. She gives you 13g23s and 5 Dalaran Cooking Awards for your trouble. It only takes a few seconds to ride from Marcia to Christi and pays well, you can't beat it. Needless to say, Gom had a good day of fishing today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment