Monday, January 4, 2010

Sewer Stew - Daily Cooking 1/3/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Sewer Stew for the daily cooking. I did it on both Wranngar and Gomorra.

This one had me taking the Violet Gate down to Crystalsong Forest to pick Crystalsong Carrots. I got them pretty quick today as no one else was doing it at the time. I took the gate back up to Dalaran and headed to the bank for 4 pieces of Chilled Meat to cook them up with to make my stew. Once I had the stew made I headed down into the sewers to see Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly.

He gave Wrann 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices. He gave Gom exactly the same thing. An ok return on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment