Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking 2/16/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for the daily cooking quest, she had Cheese for Glowergold for us. This used to be one of my least favorite but, after doing Convention at the Legerdemain almost every day for 2 weeks straight, it has gone up a little in my estimation. It doesn't use any of my mats and Convention at the Legerdemain uses 4 pieces of Chilled Meat a day times 3 characters. I did this one on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This one had me running around Dalaran picking up Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. All of them got at least 3 today before ever leaving A Hero's Welcome, Wranngar got 5 there. I found the rest between Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly and One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop. I also got the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger I needed at One More Glass. When I had the 6 Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses and the Aged Dalaran Limberger I combined them on the platter that was supplied to me by right clicking on it, then delivered it to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange.

Today Wranngar got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices in it.

Brieanna got 5g30s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices, 3 Old Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it.

Gomorra got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices, 5 Old Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it.

Some made out better than others, but everyone made out Ok on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment