Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daily Fishing - Monsterbelly Appetite 2/16/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Monsterbelly Appetite for our daily fishing quest. I did it on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna.

This had me taking the flight path to Unu'pe in the Borean Tundra. Once there I flew out to the icebergs to find a school of Deep Sea Monsterbelly to fish from. I didn't have any problem finding a school today and got my Bloated Monsterbelly in a few casts. I cut that open (looted) and got the Severed Arm I was after out of it.

I headed back to see Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran and give her the Severed Arm in exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. She is going to attempt to reunite the arm with the fisherman who lost it. I say good luck with that, she must be a miracle worker.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g92s99c, 3 Pygmy Oil, a New Age Painting signed by Marcia Chase, which I sold to a vendor for 25 gold, 4 Deviate Fish and a Runic Mana Potion. I have been hanging on to the Deviate Fish lately instead of selling them because I can get 25 gold a stack for Savory Deviate Delight, which Gomorra has the recipe for, on the auction house. Wrann made out pretty good today.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g7s15c, 3 Pygmy Oil, a Whale Statue, which I sold to a vendor for 11 gold, and 4 Deviate Fish. Gom made out alright today.

Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had8g31s91c, a Glow Worm and an Unusual Compass in it. Not a great day of fishing for Brieanna today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment