Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 2/21/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she had Blood Is Thicker for the daily cooking quest. This is a nice easy one but has a little travel time. I didn't mind before because I could do my daily's for The Kalu'ak while I was there but I am exalted with them now and have my Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole so I stopped doing them. They only pay out a total of 17 gold a day.

Anyway, this had me taking the flight path to Unu'pe in the Borean Tundra. Once I landed there I flew straight inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to kill. Killing one of the animals the Druids protect gets you covered in blood which is part of the quest. Covered in blood I flew back to the shore and jumped in to create a blood pool. I fished in that until I caught the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy I needed.

I flew back to Dalaran and handed over the Bloodtooth Frenzy to Marcia in exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today it had 8g94s50c, 3 Pygmy Oil, a Tower Key which I sold to a vendor for 16g66s66c, and 4 Deviate Fish. Not a bad haul today with the Tower Key.

0 comments:

Post a Comment