Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mustard Dogs - Daily Cooking 2/20/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she gave her Mustard Dogs! for her daily cooking quest. This is a nice easy one although I think the Wild Mustard is kind of hard to target.

This one had me running around Dalaran looking for Wild Mustard. You can find it in all the grassy areas of Dalaran and don't forget to look in the courtyard behind A Hero's Welcome, I usually get at least 2 there. Once I had the 4 Wild Mustard I needed I headed over to the bank to grab some Rhino Meat to make the Rhino Dogs. I always keep a bunch of meat on hand for the daily's, no need to go farm it every day. I built a fire and cooked the Rhino Dogs then combined them with the Wild Mustard to make a Mustard Dog Basket!.

I took the Mustard Dog Basket! over to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing and exchanged it for 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. That is enough rewards from that one quest to buy another recipe which I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment