Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daily Fishing - Dangerously Delicious 2/20/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she gave her Dangerously Delicious. I had never done this one on Brieanna before. This is the one where you have to go into Wintergrasp, the combat zone, and catch 10 Terrorfish. Completing this one gave me the achievement Chasing Marcia.

This one had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to Wintergrasp. Once there I went over to the lake right next to the flight point and started fishing. It only took me about 5 minutes to catch my 10 Terrorfish and I was out of there. I didn't see any Horde while I was there which is good. Sometimes 8 or 10 of them like to get together and attack people fishing. I flew back to Dalaran and turned the Terrorfish over to Marcia in exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g80s44c, 3 Pygmy Oil, 2 Crafted Star, 4 Deviate Fish and a Waterlogged Recipe. Waterlogged Recipe starts a quest. The quest is to deliver the recipe to Christi Stockton, the wine vendor at One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran. She gives you 13g23s and 5 Dalaran Cooking Awards for it. Not a bad deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment