Thursday, February 25, 2010

Daily Fishing - The Ghostfish 2/24/10

Today I picked up The Ghostfish from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, for the daily cooking quest. This is an easy one but requires some travel time. This one actually requires the most travel time as you have to go the farthest to do it. I did this one on Brieanna today.

This one had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to River's Heart in Sholazar Basin. From there I flew up to my spot up top and a little northwest of the flight point. I got my Phantom Ghostfish in 7 casts today which was pretty good for Brieanna. Her fishing is coming along though, up to 400 skill now. I ate the fish as soon as I got it because it is on a 60 second timer and will disappear if you don't eat it. That gave me Invisibility for 15 seconds.

I hearthed back to Dalaran and told Marcia what I found out. She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my efforts. Today it had 7g19s60c, 5 Pygmy Oil, 4 Deviate Fish and a Sealed Vial of Poison in it. Sealed Vial of Poison starts a quest. The quest is to deliver it to Alchemist Cinesra. He is located in the Black Market in the Underbelly. He gives you 13g23s for your trouble, not a bad deal.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found a great collection of good WoW guides on WoWFortune.blogspot.com! You should really check it out, I have already made thousands of gold with them!

Post a Comment