Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sewer Stew - Daily Cooking 2/24/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Sewer Stew for the daily cooking quest. I did this one on Brieanna. This is a nice easy one and the only one you have to leave Dalaran to complete assuming you keep some meat on hand for the daily's, which you should.

This one had me taking the Violet Gate down to Crystalsong Forest to pick Crystalsong Carrots. There was no one there again today so the picking went pretty quick. Once I had the 4 I needed I took the gate back up to Dalaran and hit the bank for some Chilled Meat. I cooked that up with the carrots and made my meatloaf.

I took that over and delivered it to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices and 5 Baby Spice in it. Not a bad haul today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment