Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sewer Stew - Daily Cooking 2/6/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for the daily cooking quest, she had Sewer Stew for me. I did this on Wranngar, Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This one had me taking the Violet Gate down to Crystalsong Forest to pick some Crystalsong Carrots, I needed 4 on each. It didn't take me long to get them today, there was no one else around. Brieanna tangled with a wolf while she was there but I freeze trapped him and ran so it was all good. Once I had all the carrots I needed I took the gate back up to Dalaran and ran over to the bank to grab some Chilled Meat, then cooked up my Vegetable Stew. I took that down and delivered it to Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly.

Today he gave Wranngar 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. An Ok haul for Wrann.

He gave Gomorra 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. An Ok haul for Gom today too.

Brieanna got 3g90s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad day for her either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment