Sunday, February 7, 2010

Knights of the Ebon Blade and Sons of Hodir Daily Quests 2/6/10

I did the daily quests for the The Sons of Hodir and the Knights of the Ebon Blade on Wranngar and Gomorra for the past 2 days. I need to get some gold together to get Brieanna her 300 riding skill. You don't make much gold doing nothing but battlegrounds and that is all I have been doing lately.

For the Knights of the Ebon Blade I do Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire! and Shoot 'Em Up, which I pick up at the Shadow Vault, and From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering which I pick up at Death's Rise. I don't turn in Intelligence Gathering every day because there is a very poor drop rate on the documents you need, I just collect them as I get them and turn it in once a week or so. These take me about 20 minutes and make me around 66 gold a day plus drops per character.

For the Sons of Hodir I do Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. These also take me about 20 minutes and I make around 66 gold plus drops on each character.



0 comments:

Post a Comment