Friday, March 12, 2010

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking 3/11/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Cheese for Glowergold for Brieanna's daily cooking quest. This one uses none of my mats and although I find the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses hard to target is one of the ones I like better because it uses none of my mats.

This has me running around Dalaran picking up Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. I got 3 of them today before I even left A Hero's Welcome, I got the other 3 at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly. When I had all the wine glasses I needed I headed back up to One More Glass to get the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger this quest calls for. I combined those on the platter to make a wine and cheese platter.

I took the wine and cheese platter over to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. An Ok haul today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment