Friday, March 12, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 3/11/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, for her daily fishing quest she got Blood Is Thicker. This one requires a little travel time.

This had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to Unu'pe. Once in Unu'pe I fly inland until I find a Marsh Caribou to kill so I get overed in blood. You can kill any of the animals the Druids protect to get covered in blood. Once I was covered in blood I flew back to the shore and jumped in. That washed the blood off me and created a blood pool. I fished in the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy.

I hearthed back to Dalaran and went to see Marcia. When I hearth to Dalaran I end up at Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly, so I just had to run up top to see her. I turned the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy over to her and she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble. Today it had 10g48s80c, 3 Pygmy Oil and an Unusual Compass in it. Not a great day of fishing but that is Ok, because the other day I finally got the Jeweled Fishing Pole and that makes up for a lot of bad day's of fishing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment