Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking 3/12/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Cheese for Glowergold for Brieanna.

This had me running around looking for Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. I got 5 of the 6 I needed before I even left A Hero's Welcome, I got the other one at One More Glass when I went to get the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger this quest calls for. All in all it went pretty quick today.

Once I had all the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses and the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger I combined them on the platter to make a wine and cheese platter. I took that over and delivered it to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices, 3 Baby Spice and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad return on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment