Saturday, March 13, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 3/12/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Blood Is Thicker for Brieanna again.

This had me flying over to Unu'pe, then heading inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to kill so I could get covered in blood. Once I was good and covered in blood I headed back to shore and jumped in. That does two things, it washes the blood off me and creates a blood pool. I need the blood pool to fish for the Bloodtooth Frenzy this quest is looking for. I need 5. It didn't take me very long to catch them, you get them 2 or 3 at a time so it goes pretty quick.

Once I had the 5 I needed I hearthed back to Dalaran and went to see Marcia. I traded the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy for a Bag of Fishing Treasures which today had 7g43s82c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, 3 Solid Gold Coins and 2 Deviate Fish in it. I have had better days of fishing but am still ahead for the week after getting the Jeweled Fishing Pole the other day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment