Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking 3/26/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had Cheese for Glowergold for the daily cooking quest. Today I did it on Wranngar and Brieanna.

This is a pretty easy one, although I find the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses a little hard to target. I got quite a few of them before I even left A Hero's Welcome today. I got the others between Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly and One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop. I also picked up the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger I needed while I was at One More Glass. Once I had all the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses and the cheese I combined them on the platter to make a wine and cheese platter.

I took that over to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Wranngar's Small Spice Bag had 2 Northern Spices and 4 Baby Spice in it. Nothing to write home about there.

Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices in it. She made out a little better than Wrann did today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment