Saturday, March 27, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 3/26/10

Today when I went to see what Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had for me I ended up with Blood Is Thicker. I did this one on both Wranngar and Brieanna today.

This had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to Unu'pe in the Borean Tundra. Once there I flew straight inland until I found some Marsh Caribou. This quest requires that you get covered in blood and killing any of the animals the Druids protect will do that. I killed one and got covered in blood then headed back to shore where I jumped in, washing the blood off and creating a blood pool. I fished in the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy, that is what this quest is looking for.

Once I had my 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy I headed back to Dalaran and went to see Marcia. I traded her the Bloodtooth Frenzy for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g28s71c, 4 Pygmy Oil, 2 Worthless Pieces of Orange Glass and 2 Deviate Fish in it. Hardly worth the trip to Unu'pe.

Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g24s35c, 4 Pygmy Oil, 5 Solid Gold Coins and 2 Runic Mana Potions in it. She made out a little better than Wrann but not by much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment