Thursday, March 11, 2010

Convention at the Legerdemain - Daily Cooking 3/10/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she got Convention at the Legerdemain for her daily cooking quest. This is a pretty quick one but uses a lot of my mats. I have only been doing the daily cooking on Brieanna lately so it's not too bad.

This had me running over to the bank to grab some Chilled Meat, the recipe calls for 4, to make the 4 Northern Stew I needed. I built a fire and cooked that up in the bank, then was off to One More Glass for a Jug of Wine. I found the wine upstairs today as soon as I got there so that was nice and quick.

Once I had the wine and stew I headed across the road to deliver it to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 6 Northern Spices, 5 Baby Spice and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment