Thursday, March 11, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 3/10/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Jewel Of The Sewers for Brieanna. This is a nice easy one and the only one you don't have to leave Dalaran for.

This had me running down to the sewers below Dalaran, to my spot at the Black Market. I always have good luck there and today was no exception. I went to my usual spot, there was no one there, and got the piece of Corroded Jewelry I was after on my 8th cast. I also got the usual junk, some sewer carp, empty vials, the usual medical waste.

I took the piece of Corroded Jewelry and headed up to see Marcia. I traded her the Jewelry for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g93s86c, 3 Pygmy Oil, 2 Worthless Pieces of Orange Glass and, are you ready for this? The elusive Jeweled Fishing Pole. I couldn't believe it. Brieanna is the only one of my toons that would actually use it too, it is definitely a chick pole. I had just about given up on ever seeing this on any of my toons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment