Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Convention at the Legerdemain - Daily Cooking 3/15/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for the daily cooking quest, she ended up with Convention at the Legerdemain. Not a hard one, just uses a lot of my mats.

This had me running over to the bank to grab 4 pieces of Chilled Meat to cook up the 4 Northern Stew I needed, then running over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran, for a Jug of Wine. I found the wine upstairs as soon as I got there.

I took the wine and cheese over to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain. The Legerdemain is right across the road from One More Glass so that was quick. I exchanged the wine and stew for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul today.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting blog for the Wow players. Thanks for sharing it here. World of warcraft is an interesting game which I like most. By the way the Wow leveling guides helped me a lot to improve my levels in the game.

Post a Comment