Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mustard Dogs - Daily Cooking 3/24/10

Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome had Mustard Dogs! for Brieanna today.

As usual this had me running to all the grassy areas in Dalaran looking for Wild Mustard. I got my first two pieces in the courtyard out behind A Hero's Welcome as usual. I got the other two out and about town. I noticed the mini map now shows you the locations of Wild Mustard like they were a mineral or herb node too, I think that is new in this last patch, I never noticed it before. It didn't take me long to get the 4 Wild Mustard I needed and I was off to the bank to grab 4 pieces of Rhino Meat for the 4 Rhino Dogs. I cooked up the Rhino Dogs and combined them with the Wild Mustard to make a Mustard Dog Basket!.

I took the Mustard Dog Basket and went to see Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing where I traded him for 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices, 3 Old Spices, 5 Baby Spice and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it, a full bag today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment