Monday, April 5, 2010

Convention at the Legerdemain - Daily Cooking 4/4/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for the daily cooking quest, she had Convention at the Legerdemain for me. I did it on both Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This one had me running over to the bank for some Chilled Meat to make the Northern Stew this calls for, then I was off to One More Glass for the Jug of Wine I needed. Once I had the wine and stew I headed over and delivered them to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices, 4 Old Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for her today.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 6 Northern Spices and 5 Baby Spice in it. Not a bad haul for him today either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment