Monday, April 5, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 4/5/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Jewel Of The Sewers for us. I did this one on Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This had me heading down to my spot in the sewers at the Black Market below Dalaran. I have one spot I go to for this daily and I always have good luck there. This is also the spot where Brieanna caught her Giant Sewer Rat. As usual I had pretty good luck there today, I got the piece of Corroded Jewelry I was after in less than 10 casts on each and was on my way back up to see Marcia. I traded her the Corroded Jewelry for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 8g86s42c, a Glow Worm, a Blank Slate, which I had never gotten before, and 4 Deviate Fish.

Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g85s72c, 2 Elixir of Water Walking, a New Age Painting signed by Marcia Chase that I sold to a vendor for 25 gold, and 2 Deviate Fish in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment