Monday, April 5, 2010

Mustard Dogs - Daily Cooking 4/5/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Mustard Dogs! for us. I did it on Gomorra and Brieanna today.

The first place I looked for the Wild Mustard I needed was in the courtyard behind A Hero's Welcome, I got 2 there. I got the other 2 in grassy areas around Dalaran. When I had the 4 I needed I headed over to the bank to grab some Rhino Meat to make the Rhino Dogs. When I had those cooked up I combined them with the Wild Mustard to make a Mustard Dog Basket! which I took and delivered to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing in exchange for 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices and 3 Old Spices in it. Not a bad day for him.

Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 2 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. She had a pretty good day too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment