Friday, April 23, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 4/22/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Blood Is Thicker for the daily fishing quest. This is not one of my favorites because it involves a bit of travel time. Other than that is it easy. I did it on Gomorra and Brieanna.

This had me taking the flight path from Dalaran to Unu'pe in the Borean Tundra. When I landed I flew inland and found a Marsh Caribou to kill. You do that to get covered in blood. Killing any animal in Borean Tundra will get you covered in blood, I just always kill a Marsh Caribou because they are close to the flight point which is close to shore. Once I was covered in blood I flew back to shore and jumped in which washes the blood off me and creates a blood pool. You need the blood pool to catch Bloodtooth Frenzy, which is what the quest is looking for. You need to catch 5 of them. You catch them 2 or 3 at a time so it only takes a couple casts into the blood pool to get them.

When I had my 5 I hearthed back to Dalaran and went to see Marcia. I traded her the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g16s96c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, 3 Worthless Pieces of White Glass and 4 Deviate Fish. Not the best day of fishing for Gom.

Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g79s75c, 5 Pygmy Oil, a Worthless Piece of Violet Glass and 2 Deviate Fish in it. Not a great day of fishing for her either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment