Friday, April 23, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 4/22/10

The daily cooking quest today was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. This is a nice one that really takes no time at all. I did it on Gomorra and Brieanna.

For this one you need to head down into the sewers below Dalaran in search of Infused Mushrooms. They are blue and sparkle because they are a quest item, they are not hard to find at all. You need to pick 4 of them and you can easily get that done in under 3 minutes as long as there are not a half dozen people picking them at the same time. I got all mine in a couple minutes.

After that you will need 2 pieces of chilled meat to cook the Infused Mushrooms with to make the meatloaf. I always keep a good supply of all the meats the daily cooking quest calls for so I don't have to run out and farm them every day. So I just hit the bank and grab a couple pieces of chilled meat, then build a fire and cook them up.

Something funny happened the other day, a level 80 asked me how I had just made my fire. I assumed this was someone who had just bought their account through one of those websites or maybe a kid on their parents account. I told them to hit P on their keyboard to open their spellnook, then under the "General" tab they would see an icon that looked like a campfire, just click on that.

Once the meatloaf was cooked I took it to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore, and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices, 4 Old Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for her today.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul for him today either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment