Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 4/6/10

Today when I went to see what Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had for us we ended up with Blood Is Thicker. This is a really easy one but takes some travel time. I usually queue for the random daily heroic before I start out so I would have had to wait for that anyway. I did this one on Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This one has me taking the flight path from Dalaran to Unu'pe, in the Borean Tundra. Once I land I fly straight inland until I find a Marsh Caribou to kill so I can get covered in blood. You can kill anything that is protected by the Druids to get covered in blood, I choose those because they are the closest. Once I am covered in blood I fly back to the shore and jump in. That washes the blood off me and creates a blood pool which I need to fish from to catch the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy Marcia wants. Catching 5 of those doesn't take long as you catch them 2 or 3 at a time. Once I have my 5 I usually hearth back to Dalaran and head over to see Marcia for my Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g39s93c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking and a Worthless piece of Green Glass in it. Nothing to write home about there.

Brieanna's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g11a75c, 4 Pygmy Oil and a Worthless piece of White Glass in it, at least the Elixirs of Water Walking Gom got are useful, her bag didn't have anything useful in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment