Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ding - 6/10/10

Breeonna achieved level 80 today after handing in some daily quests for the Knights of the Ebon Blade. The total time /played to reach 80 was 8 days 14 hours 38 minutes and 44 seconds. My goal was to get a character to 80 in less than 10 days /played. This came shortly after I got my Priest, Brieonna, to level 80 which took me 12 days /played. It seems like all I have been doing for the last couple months is leveling characters, I am looking forward to the chance to just relax and play now.

I will be doing a lot of random heroics on Breeonna to get Emblem of Triumph and Emblem of Frost for gear as well as any gear I get in drops during the process. I have been getting great DPS out of this toon all along and I can't wait to see what I can do with it once I am geared.

The first thing I did after I hit 80 was train, then a random heroic dungeon, which was Halls of Lightning, then I went to get my Worg Pup. I didn't want to take the time out to get it while I was leveling so I got it right after I hit 80. Now I have to work on my mining, cooking and fishing skills too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment