Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Random Dungeons 6/9/10

I did some more Random dungeons on Breeonna today as well as questing in between and am now over half way through level 79. I will be 80 tomorrow. Then starts the process of gearing.

I ran across someone in a random dungeon today that reads this blog. They are the first person I have come across in game that has recognized one of my toons and asked me if I have a blog. I have had people make toons on my server just to say hi and tell me they read my blog, but this is the first person I have just run into. Rahstahfarhi from Kilrogg was their name and they were the healer for our group.

I did quite a few more random dungeons and some quests in Icecrown and am currently doing the quests for the Knights of the Ebon Blade which will get me to 80. I have even started doing the daily quests for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment