Thursday, June 17, 2010

Northern Exposure

While I was doing my daily quests on Breeonna, for the Knights of the Ebon Blade in Jotunheim today, I was attacked by a rare elite. You can identify a rare elite because they have a silver dragon around their portrait instead of a golden one.

The one that attacked me was Hildana Deathstealer. Hildana Deathstealer is a level 80 rare elite. I noticed right off it was a rare but I didn't know how rare until after I had killed in and got the achievement Northern Exposure.

She dropped a couple things, Val'kyr Vestments of the Scorcerer and an Abandoned Adventurer's Satchel. I put the Vestments on the auction house for a starting bid of 250 gold and a buyout of 275 gold. The Abandoned Adventurer's Satchel contained 22g74s33c and 20 Frostweave Cloth so that was pretty nice too. I have heard of people spending months trying to find one of these rares to get the achievement but I think this is how it usually happens, you run into it, or get attacked by it, when you least expect it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment