Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shealin

I didn't get a chance to get on at all during the week, but I finally had some time to get on this weekend for a couple hours.

I did a couple dungeons on Shealin and some questing in Tanaris and got her to level 49.

I did 2 runs through Maraudon Yellow and a run through Blackrock Depths. The run through BRD was a lot of fun and we kept on going after we completed the Prison so I got a lot of good XP out of it. I also had lag so bad towards the end I couldn't move most the time and ended up disconnecting a couple times before I finally gave up.

The farther we went into BRD the lower my DPS got. The reason for that was the farther in we went the higher the level of the mobs got. The higher level the mobs got the more casts I missed, resulting in lower DPS. My hit rating is pretty low even though I drink a potion to raise it by 10 for an hour. There is just not a lot of cloth gear with hit on it. I have +5 hit enchanted onto my boots and an amulet for my neck with +11 hit but that is only 16. With the potion it is 26, still not great. When I get to level 80, the gear I will be getting will have hit on it as well as some trinkets I can get. Hit cap for a caster is 17%, right now my hit rating is about 2.5%. I have a long way to go. I was missing about 1 out of 3 casts towards the end of my run through BRD on mobs that were 4 to 5 levels higher than me.

Like I have said before, I am in no hurry to get to level 80 on this one, I am going to take my time and enjoy leveling it. My job now keeps me away from WoW during the week for the most part but I get on when I can and make sure I get some time in on the weekends. I will get to 80 eventually :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment